Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yogurt Ice Cream

My friend Neil introduced me this Frozen Yogurt when I was in Singapore last year. And it tastes like... Eeewww.. Ice cream na maasim, weird diba? Then just this February I had a dinner date/chill with my college friends. Annabel Lee's for dinner, though I wasnt able to try their cakes but according to some articles they are really sumptuous. Ok. So, since no dessert from Annabel Lee, we had it then at Teriyaki Boy. Dessert at Terikayi Boy?? Yes, frozen yogurt are now on their menu. At first I am hesitating to try it once again. But then I enjoyed it on the 2nd try. And from then on, I am always craving over this yogurt ice cream.

For those who wants to try frozen yogurt.

Qoola at Greenbelt. They have variety of yogurt flavors unlike with Teriyaki Boy and since this is my first.I got  their free taste :-) Cool right? So my taste buds opted for White Chocolate Macadamia. Then proceed to the Toppings area. Lots of choices too. But I only want some walnuts, few slices of mango and strawberries :-)
By the way, your cup will be weigh at the counter. Its 75pesos/100grams. I think I paid 135.00. But this I can assure, you will once again get up on your chair and refill your cup with some more. (Kung may extra money pa kayo :-)


White Chocolate Macadamia for the both us :-)
Diffent toppings each


 She's Gracer. Nagpakilala sa akin kay 
                 Qoola my love



Tutti Frutti: SM Hypermarket, C-5 and Megamall
Same with Qoola, variety of yogurt flavors and choices of toppings. I cannot remember though how much per gram for Tutti Frutti. I need to confirm this on my next visit (so thats soon :))
I have tried the combination of chocolate and blueberry. Ending, hindi ko sya na enjoy. I didnt feel the yogurt on it. Its like I am just eating classic chocolate flavor of selecta. So my next visit, tried the both Original Tart and Tutti Frutti flavor. Kung ayaw nyo ng maasim then dont try this. Original and Tutti Frutti flavor both maasim kase. But now I feel na what I am eating is a yogurt ice cream. 

Flavors of the Day
SM Megamall



Original Tart/Tutti Frutti with toppings of walnuts, mangoes, small nips and stick-O for Biankey




       So I can suggest if you're a first timer for Qoola or TuttiFrutti you can ask the staff for a free taste.
Enjoy.


Lets bounce!
iam.apl

No comments:

Post a Comment