Monday, March 28, 2011

Bombs for the Birthday Bomb

It's my ever beautiful and sizzling hot sistah's birthday.. 
And a week before.. She tweeted me this,, 


By the way, I replied.. Sa bday mo.

And so, last March 24 which is her exact bday. 
We prepared some new recipes.

For Pasta:
The Bomb Cannelloni ala Jenni Epperson
Though I read this recipe na via http://welovejenni.blogspot.com before she discovered it 
(Nakipag-kumpitensya??) Haha

Cannelloni c/o our tita from Italia..
Others from grocery..
(O dba, my naligaw na Eden Cheese)


Ground beef and Cheese sticks

Sample..


My own version of Cannelloni Bomb ala Jenni Epperson
Parsley instead of Basil (Hindi type ni buntis  ang amoy ng Basil)



For Side Dish: Potato Bomb, Tender Bobs inspired
Potato cut like Mojos. Baked/Boiled
Cream: All-Purpose Cream, Cream Cheese, Eden Cheese and Garlic
But next time I'll try it with a bit of Sour Cream 

My Own Version of Potato Bomb

Lumpia Bomb
Ham, Cheese and Strip of Bellpepper
By the Birthday Celebrator


The Bday Platter
KFC Chicken and Pizza Hut (c/o Keem and Love)



             Its a simple celebration @ Cuidad. Happy Birthday Teckles. 

Cheers,
apl the bomb.
Lol

Lets bounce!
iam.apl

2 comments:

  1. the potato bomb looks delish. recipe please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie.
    The cream is just a mix of all-purpose cream, cream cheese and grated cheese just to make it thick. you can try to put a bit of sour cream dip too..
    boiled or baked, for the potato cut like mojos.
    Thank you Sophie.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete