Friday, March 18, 2011

first

Ok.
Since this is my first blog.  I wanted to answer my own question.
Why do I need to create my own blog site, when I have an account on  facebook, twitter, multiply and friendster of course?
  • Facebook -  I created an account  on 2007 because of  Facebook games. (Parking Wars. Mafia wars etc.)
  • Twitter –  Account created Aug 2009. Because I am stalking someone. But end up unfollowing her. Her daily tweets were awful.  And its a turn off.  But still watching her on YouTube, tv shows, concerts.. Haha. I’ve been a fan too, hey!  Anyway, Twitter suddenly became my daily diary, Where I learned to monologue.  Yes, on 2009 only a percent of fb users has their twitter account too. Which I presume :-)
  • Multiply – 2005. I need a site where I can save my day-to-day photos. Its literally everyday.  #excitedmuch with my ever first digicam.
  • Friendster – 2004. You did. I did. Cummon, everyone has :-)
Anyway, here's the simple answer. 
Lets say I am  inspired by some people. People whom I call.. educators, motivators and inspirations.
They are too generous to share their thoughts for everyone. How sweet of them noh? 
I love generous people, they are icons.

Last March 15 via Twitter.


..." Gusto ko lng itry un feeling ko hindi ko kaya :-) "
Its a big challenge for me.

So, lets begin the challenge. lets begin to share.


Lets bounce!
iam.apl

For all my social network sites its, bouncedd@yahoo.com and since blogger.com is for gmail  users only (i think) then its, bouncedd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment